The Dragonvale Air Dragon is the last basic dragon obtainable with coins. That’s why you need to breed it. However, before you hatch this dragon, you need to build a home for this amazing dragon. Get the Dragonvale Air Habitat as soon as you have the Air Dragon egg. This habitat can also give shelter dragons that carry the Air element. Read further to know more about the Dragonvale Air Habitat.
Here are the quick facts about the home of the Air Dragons of Dragonvale:
- Players can start obtaining this habitat at level 14.
- The total construction time of the Dragonvale Air Habitat is 8 hours.
- This habitat can hold 2 Air Dragons.
- You can purchase the Dragonvale Air Habitat for 500,000 Dragonvale Cash.
- The Dragonvale Air Habitat has the capacity to hold up to 6,000 Dragonvale Cash. After the money reaches its maximum capacity, you need to collect it. It will start earning more afterwards.
- Players can sell the Dragonvale Habitat anytime. Sell all the dragons living in it first, and then sell the habitat for 250,000 Dragonvale Cash.
- Players are usually rewarded with experience points after every purchase. The Dragonvale Air Habitat will give you 500,000 XP.
- In-game description of the Dragonvale Air Habitat: “This habitat is a true work of art. Far to the west past the great ocean there is a continent where massive sink holes open up in the earth, spewing forth strong gusts of wind. The plant life is very much like what we know, but to make a suitable home for the air dragon, we had to perfectly replicate these earthen blowholes. Don’t stand too close to the edge or you might get caught up in a powerful draft. The real magic here is that it doesn’t blow a hole straight through the bottom of your island!”
Here is the list of the dragons that can live in the Dragonvale Air Habitat:
- Butterfly (limited edition dragon)
- Panlong (limited edition dragon)
Do you have friends who are looking for information on the Dragonvale Air Habitat? Just tell them about this post. You can also browse the other categories of this blog to find more tips, tricks and secrets about Dragonvale. Don’t forget to check back frequently for more updates on our favorite game.
We love hearing from our fellow Dragonvale enthusiasts. If you have any information about the Dragonvale Air Habitat, just post them using the comment box below. Feel free to post your comments, suggestions and questions about this topic as well.