When you start your Dragonvale game, you will be given an empty island. It’s your job to design and fill it with dragons—the main attraction on your island in the sky. Initially, you have to purchase basic dragons and one of them is the Dragonvale Cold Dragon. This post will cover the general information about the basic Cold Dragon.
The Dragonvale Cold Dragon can be bought with coins. You will be given a Cold Dragon egg upon your purchase. Its egg is has a light purple color with snowflake designs on its shell. Its incubation time is 12 hours. Once you’ve hatched your first Dragonvale Cold Dragon, you will gain 5,000 XP. It evolves at level 4 and level 7. Its opposite element is Fire, so, it cannot be bred with a Fire Dragon.
Your dragonless island will be soon filled with dragons once you have purchased the basic dragons. Have them mate with each other to produce various types of offspring. If you mate a Cold Dragon with another type of dragon, they will produce an offspring that will also carry the Cold Element. Currently, there are 6 hybrid dragons that have the Cold element.
Since dragons are your main attraction, you will earn money just by having them stay in their proper habitat. Want to know how much money you’ll get with your Dragonvale Cold Dragon? Check out its earning rates below:
- At level 1 the Cold Dragon earns 4 coins per minute
- At level 2 the Cold Dragon earns 7 coins per minute
- At level 3 the Cold Dragon earns 10 coins per minute
- At level 4 the Cold Dragon earns 13 coins per minute
- At level 5 the Cold Dragon earns 16 coins per minute
- At level 6 the Cold Dragon earns 19 coins per minute
- At level 7 the Cold Dragon earns 22 coins per minute
- At level 8 the Cold Dragon earns 25 coins per minute
- At level 9 the Cold Dragon earns 27 coins per minute
- At level 10 the Cold Dragon earns 30 coins per minute
Habitat. The Cold Dragon only has a single element: the Cold element. Therefore, it can only be placed in a Cold habitat.
Cost. You can purchase the Dragonvale Cold Dragon for 30,000 coins. If you no longer want this dragon on your dragon island or you need to place another dragon in a Cold habitat, you can sell it for 15,000 coins.
If you just started playing Dragonvale, purchase this dragon today and try mating it with your other basic dragons. Do you have more information about the Dragonvale Cold Dragon? Tell us by posting your comments below. We’d love to hear from our fellow Dragonvale fans!