Have you decided on the next dragon to obtain? If you want a Cold Dragon or a dragon that carries the Cold element, you definitely need the Dragonvale Cold Habitat. Why? Because it is the only place where Cold Dragons can survive. A dragon can only be of use in your island if it’s placed in the proper habitat. Just think of it this way: if humans need a home, dragons need a habitat that matches their element so that they can feel at home.
Want to know more about the Dragonvale Cold Habitat? Here’s a quick reference to the home of the Cold Dragons:
- The Dragonvale Cold Habitat is available at level 9.
- After purchasing this habitat, you need to wait for its build time of 12 hours.
- It can only hold 1 dragon.
- The Dragonvale Cold Habitat costs 20,000 Dragonvale Cash in the Market.
- This habitat can hold 15,000 Dragonvale Cash. Once it reaches the maximum capacity, you need to collect the money to get more.
- You can sell this habitat whenever you want. It sells for 10,000 Dragonvale Cash.
- You will gain 20,000 XP by purchasing this habitat for your nature park.
- In-game description of the Dragonvale Cold Habitat: “You wouldn’t believe how much magic goes into keeping a patch of ground below freezing without also freezing any visitors to your park. However we have finally perfected our patented technique for doing just that! Plus, since the cold is isolated to only the habitat, the chances that your cold dragons will go on a rampage are actually quite slim. Which is nice.”
These are the adorable dragons that can live in the Dragonvale Cold Habitat at your nature park:
- Cold Dragon
- Mountain Dragon
- Blue Fire Dragon
- Storm Dragon
- Ice Dragon
- Snow Dragon
- Iceberg Dragon
- Frostfire Dragon
- Lichen Dragon
- Mine Dragon
- Steel Dragon
- Reindeer Dragon
- Bloom Dragon
Do you have friends who plan on raising Cold Dragons in their nature park? Tell them about this post on the Dragonvale Cold Habitat. The information you share will definitely be appreciated by your fellow dragon raisers. Feel free to browse the other parts of this blog. We have different tips, guides and secrets that will make your dragon park better. Check back for more updates.
We welcome all types of feedback. Send us your comments and suggestions through the comment box below this post. Further information about the Dragonvale Cold Habitat will be greatly appreciated as well. You can also ask questions about this topic.