Dragonvale is all about breeding various types of dragons. The sense of fulfillment in this dragon-raising game comes from knowing that you have every dragon that exists in Dragonvale. Start by purchasing the basic dragons. One of them is the Dragonvale Earth Dragon. Read on to know more about this basic dragon.
Just like the other basic dragons, the Dragonvale Earth Dragon can be purchased with coins from the market. You will obtain an egg that has a light purple color with diamond-like spots on its shell. The incubation time of the Earth Dragon is 5 minutes. Upon hatching it, you will gain 100 XP. Its evolving levels are at level 4 and level 7. The opposite element of the Earth Dragon is air. Therefore, it cannot be bred with the Air Dragon.
The Dragonvale Earth Dragon can be bought at a very cheap price. Consequently, it only earns a few coins. To efficiently earn money, just keep a single Earth Dragon in your dragon zoo (because dragons take up space in a habitat). Although it earns a little money, it can still help you obtain other types of dragons, particularly hybrids that carry the earth element. Currently, there are 9 Earth Dragon hybrids in Dragonvale.
Do you want to know how much you will earn with your Earth Dragon? Check out its earning rates below:
- At level 1 the Earth Dragon earns 3 coins per minute
- At level 2 the Earth Dragon earns 6 coins per minute
- At level 3 the Earth Dragon earns 8 coins per minute
- At level 4 the Earth Dragon earns 10 coins per minute
- At level 5 the Earth Dragon earns 12 coins per minute
- At level 6 the Earth Dragon earns 15 coins per minute
- At level 7 the Earth Dragon earns 17 coins per minute
- At level 8 the Earth Dragon earns 19 coins per minute
- At level 9 the Earth Dragon earns 21 coins per minute
- At level 10 the Earth Dragon earns 24 coins per minute
Habitat. Every dragon needs to be placed in their proper habitat. The Dragonvale Earth Dragon only has one suitable habitat. It’s none other than the Earth habitat.
Cost. The Dragonvale Earth Dragon is easily purchasable from the market because it only costs 75 coins. If you need to place other high-earning dragons in your Earth habitat, you might want to sell your Earth Dragon. It can be sold for 50 coins.
Do you have more information regarding the Dragonvale Earth Dragon? Please do share them by posting your comments below. You can also ask questions about the Earth Dragon. Our fellow Dragonvale enthusiasts will gladly help you.