When thinking about dragons, the fire-breathing dragon would probably be the first creature that would come to your mind. That’s most likely the reason why the Dragonvale Fire Dragon is one of the basic dragons in our favorite dragon-raising game. In this post, we will be covering the basic facts about the Fire Dragon. If you’re new to Dragonvale, this page is one of the good places to start.
Basic dragons can be obtained by purchasing them from the in-game market. The Dragonvale Fire Dragon can be bought using coins. Upon your purchase of this dragon, you will receive a Fire Dragon egg. Its egg is purple in color with flame-like spots on its shell. The total incubation time of the Dragonvale Fire Dragon is 2 hours. Once you’ve hatched this dragon and you’ve placed it in its appropriate habitat, you will gain 500 XP. The opposite element of the Fire Dragon is Cold. Therefore, you cannot breed your Fire Dragon with a basic Cold Dragon. The Dragonvale Fire Dragon can actually help you in breeding various rare dragons. It’s best to keep at least one for as long as you play Dragonvale.
Are you aware of how much you’ll earn with a Dragonvale Fire Dragon on your island? See its earning rates per level below:
- At level 1 the Fire Dragon earns 7 coins per minute
- At level 2 the Fire Dragon earns 12 coins per minute
- At level 3 the Fire Dragon earns 16 coins per minute
- At level 4 the Fire Dragon earns 21 coins per minute
- At level 5 the Fire Dragon earns 25 coins per minute
- At level 6 the Fire Dragon earns 30 coins per minute
- At level 7 the Fire Dragon earns 34 coins per minute
- At level 8 the Fire Dragon earns 39 coins per minute
- At level 9 the Fire Dragon earns 43 coins per minute
- At level 10 the Fire Dragon earns 48 coins per minute
Habitat. All basics dragons can only be placed in a single habitat. Their habitat is based on the element that they carry. Therfore, the Dragonvale Fire Dragon can only be placed in a Fire habitat.
Cost. The Dragonvale Fire Dragon can be bought for the market for 500 coins. If your habitats are getting full and you need to put new dragons in a Fire habitat, you may sell the Fire Dragon for 250 coins.
Do you have friends who just started playing Dragonvale? You can help them in their game by sharing this website with them. We regularly post guides, tips and updates on Dragonvale. If you have any additional information about the Dragonvale Fire Dragon, just let know by posting your comments below.