Humans need shelter to live and animals live in their habitat to survive. That’s why in Dragonvale, your dragons need to be placed in their proper habitat. For Fire Dragons, a Dragonvale Fire Habitat is necessary for survival. Do you want to know more about this extremely hot habitat? Read on.
Here’s the quick information about the Dragonvale Fire Habitat:
- You can get this habitat early in the game. Players can start building this at level 4.
- The total build time of the Dragonvale Fire Habitat is 3 hours.
- This habitat can hold 2 Fire Dragons.
- To purchase the Dragonvale Fire Habitat, you need to pay 500 Dragonvale Cash.
- This habitat can hold a total amount of 7,500 coins. After it reaches the maximum gold capacity, you need to collect the earnings to make more money.
- This habitat can be sold anytime for 250 Dragonvale Cash.
- The game rewards you with 500 XP after purchasing this habitat.
- In-game description of the Dragonvale Fire Habitat: “To keep your fire dragons from getting cranky and burninating your visitors, we have provided a replica active volcano which can be placed in your park to house these little red beasties. Don’t worry, it’s not a real volcano, so there’s probably no danger of it ever erupting. Probably.”
Do you want to know the dragons that can live in the Dragonvale Fire Habitat? See them all below:
- Fire Dragon
- Poison Dragon
- Flower Dragon
- Lava Dragon
- Firefly Dragon
- Blazing Dragon
- Blue Fire Dragon
- Scorch Dragon
- Bone Dragon
- Frostfire Dragon
- Brass Dragon
- Panlong Dragon
- Butterfly Dragon
- Love Dragon
- Sakura Dragon
Although the Dragonvale Fire Habitat can be obtained at a low level, it takes a few hours for it to be completed. The building process can be sped up with the use of Dragonvale Gems, but it’s not advisable, unless you have a hack that can give you a large amount of gems. If you don’t have an iDevice and you just want to enjoy the game for free, just wait for 3 hours.
Are your friends searching for information about the Dragonvale Fire Habitat? If they are, make sure that you tell them about this post. You and your friends can also find more interesting and useful information about Dragonvale in this blog. Just look into the other categories. Do frequently visit this site for more updates.
We absolutely love hearing from our fellow Dragonvale fans. All additional information about the Dragonvale Fire Habitat will be greatly appreciated. You are also fee to add your comments, sugegestions and questions. Just send us your messages through the comment box below.