Gifting is a common feature in social gaming. In Dragonvale, you can gift three gems at default. However, if you’re feeling generous and you want to give more, you can purchase the Dragonvale Gem Tree. In our favorite simulation game, it was previously named Dragonsai Gem Tree. As of today, this gifting item is now called the Dragonsai Gifting Tree.
Do you want to know more about the Dragonvale Gem Tree? Read the quick reference below:
- This gifting item gives the owner the power to give three more gems to other friends. This means that a player who owns a Dragonvale Gem Tree can give a total of 6 gems to each of his/her friend.
- This tree cannot be used to gift gems to yourself. Ask your friends to purchase the Dragonvale Gem Tree so that each of them can give you 6 gems.
- This gifting item costs 100 Dragonvale Gems.
- This gifting item is listed under the Building category of the Market.
- In game description of the Dragonvale Gem Tree: “If you place one of these in your park, after the first day, you will be able to gift gems to more of your friends! The mystical art of dragonsai, from the island of Nipong, is about trimming and shaping shrubberies so that their branches resonate with pure dragon energy. If done right, the plants grow magical gems instead of fruit!”
A good strategy in gaining regular amount of gems is to form a circle of regular Dragonvale players. Each player in your circle, including yourself, should regularly send out gems to every circle member. This should be done daily in order to get the most from the gifting feature of Dragonvale. Form a circle with at least 4 members. You can increase you number as long as you’re sure that the additional members will regularly send out gems.
If you have friends who have not purchased the Dragonvale Gem Tree, make sure to tell them about this post. And once they are aware of this amazing gifting item, try to invite them in your gifting circle. It will surely be beneficial for you and your friends. If you are in need of other strategies in Dragonvale, you can browse the other section of this blog. Stay tuned for more updates.
We are eager to hear from our fellow Dragonvale players. If you have been using a strategy that involves the Dragonvale Gem Tree, please do share it with us using the comment box below this post. You are also free to add your questions and suggestions.