The dragonvale hibernation cave is new in dragonvale and came with the new dragonvale version 1.5.0. Have you used it? Indeed, It is not a secret that dragonvale is among the top mobile games available on the app store presently. To add to it all, the recent updates on dragonvale made the game even more interesting.
If you did not know it, then, you should know that towards the end of January this year, BackflipStudios who are the developers of dragonvale released a new dragonvale version 1.5.0. This version had among other features the new dragonvale hibernation cave. What is a dragonvale hibernation cave? This is simply a cave where you will store your dragons especially when you lack space for all your dragonvale dragons or when you are still constructing your dragonvale habitat.
Here are the reasons as to why you need to have this dragonvale hibernation cave in version 1.5.0:
- Can you imagine that the new dragonvale hibernation cave allows you to store up to twenty five dragons in it? This is so amazing and gives you more reasons to update your dragonvale app to the new dragonvale version 1.5.0.
- However, you have to know that when you store your dragons in the hibernation cave, they will not be earning you income from their various habitats.
- The dragonvale hibernation cave can be upgraded to hold up to either fifty dragons or a hundred dragons! All you will need are fifty gems or a hundred gems depending with how many dragons you want your dragonvale hibernation cave to hold.
- What more, the new hibernation cave allows you to send dragons that are ready for hatching into it instead of using the habitat. However, you will not earn from doing this though you will gain XP.
- Because your dragonvale hibernation cave can hold up to a hundred dragons, it means that you no longer have to sell off your extra dragons and gives you the opportunity to purchase even more valuable dragons as you move dragons of less value into your dragonvale hibernation cave.
- Another important aspect to note is that you cannot feed the dragons in the hibernation cave unless you move them into the habitat.
How much will it cost you to get the hibernation cave? well, you can buy it for three million, one hundred and forty one thousand, five hundred and ninety two dragonvale gold coins. The breeding cave can only be bought when you reach level 14 in the game play and therefore, you should not waste your time looking for this cave when you are at lower dragonvale levels.
How best do you use the dragonvale hibernation cave? The dragoncale hibernation cave has the ability to help you save alot of dragonvale coins and food if used correctly. A helpful dragonvale tip that may help you to fully use the dragonvale cave for your good is that you start by feeding your dragons to level ten before storing them into the hibernation cave. When the dragonvale shrine turns into silver or gold color, take your dragons and feed them until level 15 before selling them off.
Do you know something about the dragonvale hibernation cave that we don’t know? If you do, then, post it here so that the fans of this game may know. Also, do not forget to check back to this blog for more on dragonvale hints, tips, tricks, cheats and more!