How do you breed the draonvale jade dragon? Dragonvale has been updated once more with another gemstone dragon and if you have not heard of the jade dragon, then, it is probably because you have not logged into your dragonvale game recently.
What does the game description say about the Jade Dragon
As the game description will tell you, “The jade dragon’s varied shades of green camouflage them so well that discovering them on the lush, overgrown Isle of Ulmek came as quite a shock. Imagine the surprise at finding a thirteenth gemstone dragon! Now the Wizards are scrambling for a way to allow more dragons to live on the Gemstone Island! For some reason, the coalescence of magic that makes jade dragons available lasts longer than the other gemstone dragons. Jade dragons, like all gemstone dragons, cannot breed.”
Dragonvale Jade Dragon Secrets
Even before we move on into the best ways of breeding this birthstone dragon, here is more that you have to know about the dragon:
- The Jade dragon was released alongside a new Dragonvale Jadeite Oasis Decoration. This means that the dragon brings much more into the game play other than itself.
- The jade dragon is available as from the fourteenth level of game play. Therefore, if you are still struggling on lower levels, then, there is no reason for you to try breeding the jade dragonvale dragon.
- The dragon has a breeding time of 30 hours and 26 minutes. However, this can be quickened to 24 hours and 21 minutes.
- The Jaade Dragon’s Incubation Period Stands at 30 hours and 26 minutes, a time similar to its normal breeding time.
- Should you feel that you don’t want to breed the Jade dragon, you can buy it from the market place at a cost of 700 dragonvale gems. However, the selling price is lower than the buying price and stands at 2,500,000 dragonvale coins.
- The Jade dragon earning rates stand at one gemstone a month at level one to five and two gemstones a month at level six to ten.
- The jade dragon’s habitat is the Dragonvale Gemstone habitat just like that of all the other gemstone dragons.
- Dragonvale Mine Dragon and Dragonvale Crystal Dragon