Getting the Rainbow Dragon is an essential part of this popular game. It makes it more exciting which is one of the reasons why a lot of people are hooked with it. Although a lot of players are saying that it’s a random process, there are several theories on how to get the elusive Dragonvale Rainbow Dragon.
- Breeding of high breed dragons – breed a firefly dragon and a seaweed on your breeding pot. Remember that both should be at level 10. You might not succeed on the first try but don’t lose hope because you might get lucky on the second or third trial.
- Breeding of fireflies – continuously breed fireflies that only take 3 hours to finish. As we know, the first rule is to breed dragons that does not consume a lot of time in the breeding process. Take note that every time you breed, your chances of obtaining a rainbow dragon egg also decrease.
- Add people – you need friends to obtain more gems. But if this is not possible, try using the blazing and crystal technique. This works on players who are already at level 10 so you will have to wait a little longer.
- Air dragons – the dragon has to stay 48 hrs inside the cave then wait another 48 hrs for the eggs to hatch. With this situation, it is advisable to make air dragons as much as you can. It only takes 4 hrs for them to be hatched and you can sell it for 500k.
- Level 10 – rumors have it that the best way to get a rainbow dragon is to have seaweed and lava which are both at level 10. To confirm if it’s a rainbow dragon, the egg is color white with colorful rainbow dots.
- 100% proven – if you want the surest way to obtain that elusive rainbow dragon, follow the footsteps of those players who attest that they are able to get one by simply using the combination of a level 10 quake dragon with a level 10 blazing dragon.
- Firefly + swamp
- Flower + mud
- Quake + mud
- Snow + lightning
- Buy a rainbow dragon habitat as this will raise your chances of breeding a rainbow dragon
- Snow dragon + moss dragon
- Complete all the challenges except for breeding dragons
they are kinda hard to see but in the background at the top you can see the seaweed and lava dragons