The Ice Dragon is not the only dragon that would make you think about cold places. In fact, it has a cousin called the Dragonvale Iceberg Dragon. This dragon will remind you of the Arctic region because its appearance is like that of a walrus. The Iceberg Dragon, however, has more horns compared to the walrus. Do you want to keep this cool dragon as a pet in your dragon zoo? Read on to know more about the Dragonvale Iceberg Dragon.
Breeding. Obtaining the Iceberg Dragon is easy. You just need a Water Dragon mate with a Cold Dragon. With this combination, you will surely get a Dragonvale Iceberg Dragon. Below are other combinations that can produce an Iceberg Dragon offspring:
- Mating an Ice Dragon with a Water Dragon
- Mating a Reindeer Dragon with a Water Dragon
- Mating a Mountain Dragon with a Water Dragon
- Mating a Fog Dragon with a Storm Dragon
- Mating a Swamp Dragon with a Cold Dragon
- Mating a Seaweed Dragon with a Cold Dragon
- Mating a Snow Dragon with a Water Dragon
- Mating a Mud Dragon with a Cold Dragon
Its egg is blue in color with snowflakes on its shell. Its incubation time is 8 hours. Once its egg hatches, you’ll be rewarded with 8,000 XP. The Dragonvale Iceberg Dragon evolves at level 4 and level 7.
Do you want to know how much coins you’ll gain with the Dragonvale Iceberg Dragon? Check out its earning rates per level below:
- At level 1 the Iceberg Dragon earns 8 coins per minute
- At level 2 the Iceberg Dragon earns 12 coins per minute
- At level 3 the Iceberg Dragon earns 17 coins per minute
- At level 4 the Iceberg Dragon earns 22 coins per minute
- At level 5 the Iceberg Dragon earns 27 coins per minute
- At level 6 the Iceberg Dragon earns 32 coins per minute
- At level 7 the Iceberg Dragon earns 36 coins per minute
- At level 8 the Iceberg Dragon earns 41 coins per minute
- At level 9 the Iceberg Dragon earns 46 coins per minute
- At level 10 the Iceberg Dragon earns 51 coins per minute
Habitat. Like animals in real life, dragons in Dragonvale need a proper place to live. The Dragonvale Iceberg Dragon has the elements of Cold and Water. Therefore, dragon breeders should place it in either a Cold habitat or a Water habitat.
Cost. If you want to purchase the Dragonvale Iceberg Dragon from the market, you need to have a good amount of gems. It costs 250 gems. After the incubation period, you can decide whether to keep a dragon or sell a dragon. You can sell the Iceberg Dragon for 250,000 coins.
It’s time to try the new breeding combination you’ve learned. Play your Dragonvale app to add the Iceberg Dragon to your dragon zoo. Do you have additional information about this dragon? Do you have questions regarding the Dragonvale Iceberg Dragon? Don’t be shy. Post your comments below.