There are varieties of dragons that you can own in Dragonvale. While some are cold-blooded, some would remind you of a very hot environment. Just by looking at the Dragonvale Lava Dragon, you would think that it will melt everything on its way. But don’t worry. All the Dragons in Dragonvale are friendly to their masters and visitors. Do you want to have the Lava Dragon? Read on to know more about this molten hot dragon.
Breeding. To breed the Dragonvale Lava Dragon, you need to have a Fire Dragon and an Earth Dragon mate with each other. Last Halloween, this combination will also give you a Dragonvale Bone Dragon. However, this special dragon is no longer available (perhaps it will return next Halloween). Therefore, the current possible dragon obtainable with the Fire Dragon + Earth Dragon combination is the Lava Dragon. Its egg is red in color with diamond-like spots on its shell. The total incubation time of a Dragonvale Lava Dragon egg is 10 hours. Once you’ve hatched the egg and you placed this dragon in its correct habitat, you will gain 4,500 XP. It evolves at level 4 and level 7.
Do you know how much money you’ll earn with a Dragonvale Lava Dragon? See its earning rates per level below:
- At level 1 the Lava Dragon earns 5 coins per minute
- At level 2 the Lava Dragon earns 8 coins per minute
- At level 3 the Lava Dragon earns 11 coins per minute
- At level 4 the Lava Dragon earns 14 coins per minute
- At level 5 the Lava Dragon earns 17 coins per minute
- At level 6 the Lava Dragon earns 20 coins per minute
- At level 7 the Lava Dragon earns 23 coins per minute
- At level 8 the Lava Dragon earns 26 coins per minute
- At level 9 the Lava Dragon earns 29 coins per minute
- At level 10 the Lava Dragon earns 32 coins per minute
Habitat. Dragons need to be a proper habitat to be able to live. The Dragonvale Lave Dragon carries the elements of Fire and Earth. Therefore, it can be placed in either a Fire habitat or an Earth habitat.
Cost. Do you want to buy a Dragonvale Lava Dragon instead of breeding it? You can purchase it for 25 gems. If you don’t have enough space in either your Fire habitat or Earth habitat, then it’s better to sell it. This dragon can be sold for 5,000.
Tell your friends about what you’ve learned about the Lava Dragon. Don’t forget to tell them about Dragonvale.net. If you have questions and additional information about the Dragonvale Lava Dragon, add your comments below this post. We’d be glad to hear from our fellow dragon masters.