Getting any of the rare dragons is already a big achievement in Dragonvale. If you already have the egg of the Moon Dragon, give it a home by purchasing the Dragonvale Moon Habitat. In this post, we’ll be concentrating on the different aspects of the Moon Dragon’s territory.
Get all the Dragonvale Moon Habitat information you need by referring to this list of facts about the Moon Dragon’s haven:
- Although this is home of the rare Moon Dragon, players can get it as early as level 10. Do your best in leveling up to have this dragon on your island.
- In just a few hours, you can have the home of your Moon Dragon. The total build time of this habitat is 2 hours.
- This habitat has the capacity to house only 1 Moon Dragon.
- This habitat costs 100,000 Dragonvale Cash.
- Habitats in Dragonvale can only earn up to a certain amount of money. The Dragonvale Moon Habitat has the limit of 750,000 Dragonvale Cash. Collect your earnings before reaching the maximum capacity.
- You are free to sell this habitat whenever you want to. This can be sold for 50,000 Dragonvale Cash.
- You don’t just get a shelter for your Moon Dragon by purchasing the Dragonvale Moon Habitat. Remember that most purchases reward you with experience points. You will gain 100,000 XP by having this habitat.
- In-game description of the Dragonvale Moon Habitat: “This beautiful specimen of space rock will keep your Moon Dragon nice and happy. It is definitely not made of cheese, barbecue spare ribs or anything even remotely edible. We strongly recommend not trying to eat this habitat, even if it does look just… so tasty.”
Some players have a misconception about the Dragonvale Moon Habitat. They think that by getting this habitat, it will be easier for them to breed the Moond Dragon. Unfortunately, getting it doesn’t increase the chance of getting the said rare dragon. If you want to increase the chances of getting rare dragons, you need to purchase the Epic Breeding island or the Epic Breeding Sanctuary.
Getting more information about Dragonvale will surely make your game more enjoyable. Make sure to visit every day to get more updates. If your friends need information about the Dragonvale Moon Habitat, just tell them about this blog.
We love to hear from passionate Dragonvale players. If you have things you’d like to add about the Dragonvale Moon Habitat, just share them using the comment box below. We also welcome your comments, suggestions and questions.