It’s amazing how our favorite dragon-raising game has dragons that almost look like plants. One type of a plant-like dragon is called the Dragonvale Moss Dragon. This two-legged dragon is able to live in a harsh desert environment but is usually found in forests. Do you want to own a Dragonvale Moss Dragon? We’ll help you how. Read on.
Breeding. The Dragonvale Moss Dragon can be easily obtained. You just need to have an Earth dragon mate with a Plant Dragon. This combination will surely give you a Moss Dragon. Its egg has green and brown swirls and its incubation period is 12 hours. Once you’ve hatched the Dragonvale Moss Dragon egg and you’ve placed the baby dragon in its proper habitat, you will gain 1,500 XP. This dragon evolves at level 4 and level 7.
Do you know how much you can earn with the Dragonvale Moss Dragon? See its earning rates below:
- At level 1 the Moss Dragon earns 5 coins per minute
- At level 2 the Moss Dragon earns 9 coins per minute
- At level 3 the Moss Dragon earns 12 coins per minute
- At level 4 the Moss Dragon earns 16 coins per minute
- At level 5 the Moss Dragon earns 19 coins per minute
- At level 6 the Moss Dragon earns 22 coins per minute
- At level 7 the Moss Dragon earns 26 coins per minute
- At level 8 the Moss Dragon earns 29 coins per minute
- At level 9 the Moss Dragon earns 33 coins per minute
- At level 10 the Moss Dragon earns 36 coins per minute
Habitat. All dragons in Dragonvale require a proper habitat. The proper habitats are based on the elements that the dragon carries. Since the Dragonvale Moss Dragon has the elements of Plant and earth, it should either be placed in a Plant habitat or an Earth habitat.
Costs. Due to the fact that the Dragonvale Moss Dragon can be easily obtained, it can be bought using a few gems. It only costs 25 gems. Should you find the Moss Dragon unnecessary in your dragon island, you can just sell it for 5,000 coins.
Are you excited in getting the Dragonvale Moss Dragon? Hurry to your Dragonvale app and try breeding it. If you have friends who have not yet obtained the Moss Dragon, you can share this page with them.
Do you have more information about the Dragonvale Moss Dragon? Just post your comments below. You are also free to post any questions about this amazing dragon. Our fellow Dragonvale fans might know the answer your questions.