Every dragon in Dragonvale has a unique appearance. That’s why it’s fun to keep on breeding until you finally get all the types of dragons. Another interesting type of dragon that you can breed is the Dragonvale Mountain Dragon. With the mountain-like protection on its back, you’ll be reminded of the stegosaurus. The Mountain Dragon may look like it would attack because of its long pointed horns, but it’s actually a calm type of dragon. Read on to get information about this dragon.
Breeding. To successfully breed the Dragonvale Mountain Dragon you need to mate a Cold Dragon with an Earth Dragon at the breeding cave (note that each dragon should be at least level 4). With this combination, you will surely get the Mountain Dragon.
Here are some quick facts about breeding the Dragonvale Mountain Dragon:
- It has a long incubation time of 14 hours
- Its egg is blue in color with diamond-shaped spots on its shell
- Upon hatching the Mountain Dragon egg, you will receive 5,500 XP
- It evolves at level 4 and level 7
Habitat. The habitats of Dragonvale Dragons are based on their elements. The Mountain Dragon has the elements of Cold and Earth. Therefore, you need to place it in a Cold habitat or an Earth habitat.
Do you want to know how much you’ll earn with a Mountain Dragon on your dragon island? Check out its earning rates below:
- At level 1 the Mountain Dragon earns 4 coins per minute
- At level 2 the Mountain Dragon earns 6 coins per minute
- At level 3 the Mountain Dragon earns 9 coins per minute
- At level 4 the Mountain Dragon earns 12 coins per minute
- At level 5 the Mountain Dragon earns 14 coins per minute
- At level 6 the Mountain Dragon earns 17 coins per minute
- At level 7 the Mountain Dragon earns 19 coins per minute
- At level 8 the Mountain Dragon earns 22 coins per minute
- At level 9 the Mountain Dragon earns 25 coins per minute
- At level 10 the Mountain Dragon earns 28 coins per minute
Cost. If you still don’t have the Cold Dragon and the Earth Dragon, you can purchase the Dragonvale Mountain Dragon for 50 gems. On the other hand, if you no longer want more Mountain Dragons on your dragon island, you can sell them for 50,000 coins each.
Now that you’ve finally learned things about the Mountain Dragon, it’s time to share the knowledge by telling your friends about this website. If you have more information or questions about the Dragonvale Mountain Dragon, go ahead and post your comments below. We’d love to hear from our fellow Dragonvale fans!