A few days ago, the 2012 London Olympics commenced. This can be felt in our favorite dragon-raising game with the addition of the new Olympus Dragons and the Dragonvale Olympus Habitat. This brand new habitat went available on July 27, the start date of the 2012 Olympics. It’s the home of the Olympic dragons which include the Gold Olympus Dragon, Silver Olympus Dragon and Bronze Olympus Dragons.
Do you want to get more information on the Dragonvale Olympus Habitat? Here’s a quick reference for you:
- Once you’re at level 14, you can start purchasing this habitat.
- Once you start building the Dragonvale Olympus Habitat, you need to wait for 5 hours for its completion.
- A total of three dragons can be kept in this habitat. Therefore, you can keep each type of Olympus dragon.
- The Dragonvale Olympus Habitat costs 350,000 Dragonvale Cash.
- The earning limit of this brand new habitat is 500,000 Dragonvale Cash. Collect the money as soon as the limit is reached so that it can start earning more money for you.
- You can sell the Dragonvale Olympus Habitat whenever you want. Once you sell it, you will earn 175,000 Dragonvale Cash.
- Upon purchase of this habitat, players are rewarded with 350,000 XP.
- The size of the Dragonvale Olympus Habitat is 5 x 5.
- In-game description of the Dragonvale Olympus Habitat: “The olympus habitat is as much a tribute to the skill of our wizards as it is to the olympus dragons. This habitat includes a pantheon that acts as an observatory for your guests to view your olympus dragons. Every couple of years the large brazier lights up in celebration of these incredible dragons.”
The Olympic Games will end on August. So hurry and get all the Olympic Dragons and this habitat before they’re gone. Make it your goal to get the limited edition features of the game as long as you have the money.
Do you have friends who play Dragonvale? This update is very recent so if they haven’t heard about this, just tell them about this post. If you need information on the other habitats of the other dragons, just look at the other posts under the Dragonvale Habitats category.
We’d like to hear about your thoughts on the Dragonvale Olympus Habitat. If you have any additional information about this brand new habitat, we’d love to hear it too. Share your experiences and information by using the comment box below. We also encourage you to send your questions and suggestions for our blog.