Animals need to live in their proper habitat to survive. And that’s the same with all the dragons in our favorite dragon raising game. Your basic Dragonvale Plant Dragons and all the dragons carrying the Plant element need to live in the Dragonvale Plant Habitat (note: hybrids carry two elements so they can on either one or the other).
Here are the quick facts about the Dragonvale Plant Habitat:
- This is the first habitat you can purchase. It’s available as early as level 1.
- This can be built instantly. You build this habitat during the game tutorial.
- The Dragonvale Plant Habitat can give shelter to two dragons only.
- This habitat costs 100 Dragonvale Cash.
- This habitat sells for 50 Dragonvale Cash.
- It can hold up 200 Dragonvale Cash. You need to collect the money as soon as it reaches the limit so that it can start earning again.
- You will gain 100 XP after your purchase of the Dragonvale Plant Habitat.
- In-game description of the Plant Habitat: “Equipped with a few flowers, some nice grass, mossy rocks and even a Happy Tree, this has everything to make a couple of Plant Dragons live in comfort. Watch them play among the ferns or soar above the trees in all their green glamour. This little patch of verdant heaven makes a great starter home for any collection of dragons.”
Here’s the list of the dragons that can live in the Dragonvale Plant Habitat:
- Plant Dragon
- Lightning Dragon
- Flower Dragon
- Poison Dragon
- Seaweed Dragon
- Swamp Dragon
- Tree Dragon
- Willow Dragon
- Moss Dragon
- Lichen Dragon
- Cactus Dragon
- Clover Dragon (limited edition)
- Reindeer Dragon (limited edition)
- Love Dragon (limited edition)
- Bloom Dragon (limited edition)
- Sakura Dragon (limited edition)
Since the Plant Dragon Habitat can only hold a small amount of money, you need to check it from time to time. Otherwise, it will stop earning money. The hybrid dragons have higher earning capacities so it will be best to place them on a habitat that can hold more money.
If you have friends who have just started playing Dragonvale, make sure you mention this Dragonvale Plant Habitat post to them. You can also check out the other categories together with your friends. We have guides, tips and secrets about the game. Frequently visit this site for more updates about Dragonvale.
We are always excited to hear from our fellow dragon lovers. If you have any comments or suggestions for us, please write them on the comment box below. Feel free to add any additional information about the Dragonvale Plant Habitat. Questions about this topic are also welcome.