Are you fond of getting dragons that have high earning rates? Then make the Dragonvale Quake Dragon your next dragon to breed. According to the in-game description it is one of the gentle dragons despite having loud footsteps and sharp horns. Do you want to know more about the Dragonvale Quake Dragon? Read on.
Breeding. The Dragonvale Quake Dragon and the Crystal Dragon have the same parents—the Earth Dragon and Lightning Dragon. To successfully obtain a Quake Dragon egg, you need to have an Earth Dragon mate with a lower-leveled Lightning Dragon. You’ll know if it’s a Quake Dragon if you see a brown egg with a lightning shape in the middle of its shell. You need to wait 6 hours before hatching the Dragonvale Quake Dragon. Upon hatching it and placing it in its proper habitat, you will receive 5,000 XP. It evolves at level 4 and level 7.
The Dragonvale Quake Dragon earns the highest amount of money among all Earth Dragon hybrids. Check out its earning rates below:
- At level 1 the Quake Dragon earns 9 coins per minute
- At level 2 the Quake Dragon earns 15 coins per minute
- At level 3 the Quake Dragon earns 20 coins per minute
- At level 4 the Quake Dragon earns 25 coins per minute
- At level 5 the Quake Dragon earns 31 coins per minute
- At level 6 the Quake Dragon earns 37 coins per minute
- At level 7 the Quake Dragon earns 42 coins per minute
- At level 8 the Quake Dragon earns 48 coins per minute
- At level 9 the Quake Dragon earns 53 coins per minute
- At level 10 the Quake Dragon earns 59 coins per minute
Habitat. All dragons in Dragonvale should be placed in their appropriate habitats. Their habitats are based on the elements they carry. The Dragonvale Quake Dragon has the elements of Earth and Lightning. Therefore, it should be placed on either a Lightning habitat or an Earth habitat.
Cost. The Dragonvale Quake Dragon can be bought using 100 gems. If you don’t have a suitable habitat for this dragon, then you should sell it because you cannot take care of it. The Quake Dragon can be sold for 100,000 coins.
If you have any questions or additional information about the Dragonvale Quake Dragon, please post them below. Do you have friends who have yet to obtain the Dragonvale Quake Dragon? Please do share this page with them. They will surely have a more enjoyable time with Dragonvale with all the tips and guides we offer in this site.