Were you able to breed the Rainbow Dragon already? Then consider yourself lucky because it’s one dragon that’s hard to breed. And once you have its egg, you have to prepare its own home. It’s none other than the Dragonvale Rainbow Habitat. Do you want to know more about this beautiful habitat or the Rainbow Dragon? Read on.
Here are the quick facts about the Dragonvale Rainbow Habitat:
- Players can start having this habitat at level 12.
- The total construction time of the Dragonvale Rainbow Habitat is 3 hours.
- This habitat can hold only 1 dragon.
- This habitat costs 150,000 Dragonvale Cash.
- Its total Dragonvale Cash capacity is 1,000,000. It’s a big amount of money because the Dragonvale Rainbow Dragon earns a lot of Dragonvale Cash per minute. You need to collect the earnings on or before it reaches the maximum capacity. Afterwards, the Dragonvale Rainbow Habitat will start earning again.
- If the need comes, players can sell this habitat. Its selling price is 75,000 Dragonvale Cash.
- Most of the time, players are rewarded with experience points after a purchase. By having the Dragonvale Rainbow Habitat, you will gain 150,000 XP.
- In-game description of the Dragonvale Rainbow Habitat: “For generations, it was thought that “a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow” was merely a nice way to say something that didn’t exist. Imagine our surprise when we managed to find one and bring it back for your use! Surely this most rare habitat would be fit for only the most rare of all dragons. Hopefully you can figure out where such a beast would come from.”
There are only two dragons that can live in this habitat. One is the Rainbow Dragon and the other one is the Leap Year Dragon. The latter is a limited edition dragon that carries the Rainbow element. Currently, it’s no longer available.
Players thought that purchasing this habitat can increase the chances of getting the Rainbow Dragon. Unfortunately, that’s not true. If you want to increase the chances of getting this rare dragon, you need the Dragonvale Epic Breeding Island.
If your friends love playing Dragonvale, tell them about this post on the Dragonvale Rainbow Habitat. Are you in need of Dragonvale tips, tricks and secrets? We have them all in this blog. Check out the other sections and look for what you need. Don’t forget to check back for more updates.
We always love hearing from our fellow Dragonvale players. If you have additional information about the Dragonvale Rainbow Habitat, please don’t hesitate to post them using the comment box below. You are also free to add your comments, suggestions and questions about the topic.