What makes Dragonvale interesting is the fact that you have to breed different dragons. With more dragons, you will definitely have happy visitors. If it’s about keeping your visitors entertained, it’s good to have the Dragonvale Scorch Dragon on your dragon island. According to the in-game information, these dragons are believed to be the legendary ancestors of the fire dragons. Additionally, they love to play in dangerous places where there are wildfires, thunderstorms and tornadoes. Read further to get the general facts about the Dragonvale Scorch Dragon.
Breeding. You have a 50/50 chance of breeding the Scorch Dragon when mating a Fire Dragon with a Lightning Dragon. In some instances, you might get the FireFly Dragon. Just keep on trying until you finally get the Dragonvale Scorch Dragon. The appearance of its egg and its incubation time is the same with the Firefly Dragon. The egg is red in color with a lightning shape in the middle. Its incubation time is 3 hours. Because of these two similarities, you will never know whether you’re having a Firefly Dragon or a Scorch Dragon until it hatches. Upon the hatch of the Scorch Dragon Egg, you will gain 2,500 XP. It evolves at level 4 and level 7.
Do you want to know how much money you’ll gain with a Dragonvale Scorch Dragon? See its earning rates below:
- At level 1 the Scorch Dragon earns 9 coins per minute
- At level 2 the Scorch Dragon earns 14 coins per minute
- At level 3 the Scorch Dragon earns 20 coins per minute
- At level 4 the Scorch Dragon earns 25 coins per minute
- At level 5 the Scorch Dragon earns 31 coins per minute
- At level 6 the Scorch Dragon earns 37 coins per minute
- At level 7 the Scorch Dragon earns 42 coins per minute
- At level 8 the Scorch Dragon earns 48 coins per minute
- At level 9 the Scorch Dragon earns 53 coins per minute
- At level 10 the Scorch Dragon earns 59 coins per minute
Habitat. Another similarity between the Dragonvale Scorch Dragon and the Firefly Dragon is their habitats. The Scorch Dragon has the elements of Fire and Lightning. Therefore, it should be placed in either the Fire habitat or the Lightning Habitat.
Cost. To purchase the Dragonvale Scorch Dragon from the market, you would need to pay 100 gems. If you don’t have a suitable habitat for this dragon, then you can sell it for 100,000 coins.
Now that you’re aware of how to get the Dragonvale Scorch Dragon, don’t forget to share the knowledge with your friends by directing them to this post. If you have additional facts and questions about this dragon, post your comments below. We’d love to hear from you!