Playing Dragonvale by Backflip Studios is indeed a challenge due to the variety of dragons that you can possibly breed. So are you up for that challenge? If you are, then make the Dragonvale Seaweed Dragon your next addition to your dragon zoo. Fear not because we will help you. This post will cover the general facts about the Seaweed Dragon.
Breeding. There are no complications in breeding the Dragonvale Seaweed Dragon. You just need to have a Water Dragon and a Plant Dragon mate with each other at the breeding cave. With this combination, you will surely get the Seaweed Dragon. Its egg has blue and green-colored swirls on its shell. The total incubation time of Seaweed Dragon egg is 5 hours. Once you’ve hatched the egg, you will gain 7,500 XP. The evolving levels of this dragon are at level 4 and level 7.
Are you wondering how much you’ll be earning with your Dragonvale Seaweed Dragon? Check out its earning rates per level:
- At level 1 the Seaweed Dragon earns 5 coins per minute
- At level 2 the Seaweed Dragon earns 8 coins per minute
- At level 3 the Seaweed Dragon earns 11 coins per minute
- At level 4 the Seaweed Dragon earns 14 coins per minute
- At level 5 the Seaweed Dragon earns 17 coins per minute
- At level 6 the Seaweed Dragon earns 20 coins per minute
- At level 7 the Seaweed Dragon earns 23 coins per minute
- At level 8 the Seaweed Dragon earns 26 coins per minute
- At level 9 the Seaweed Dragon earns 29 coins per minute
- At level 10 the Seaweed Dragon earns 32 coins per minute
Habitat. Dragons cannot be placed in random habitats. They should be placed in habitats based on their elements. Since the Dragonvale Seaweed Dragon has the elements of Water and Plant, they need to be placed in a Water habitat or a Plant habitat. If you don’t have these habitats ready, just sell your Seaweed Dragon to get more money.
Cost. If you do not want to breed a Dragonvale Seaweed Dragon, you have an option to purchase it for 250 gems. If you feel that you have more than enough Seaweed Dragons on your dragon island, then you can sell them for 250,000 coins.
Now that you’re ready to breed the Dragonvale Seaweed Dragon, it’s time to try it out on your Dragonvale app. Do you have further information about this lovely dragon? Share them to our fellow Dragonvale fans. Don’t hesitate to post your questions as well. There are Dragonvale players who are willing to help. Spread the knowledge by telling your friends about Dragonvale.net.