Sapphire is the September birthstone. And this is relevant to Dragonvale because there are monthly Gemstone Dragons. If you already have acquired the Sapphire Dragon, then it’s time to let people see that you really have it. It will be more evident with the Dragonvale Star Sapphire of Trigon.
The Dragonvale Star Sapphire of Trigon had just been added this month. It went available in the market last September 1, 2012. It’s a limited edition item. So if you have money to spare, make sure you purchase this decoration. It’s connected to the September birthstone. Therefore, it will only be available this month.
Here’s a quick info about the Dragonvale Star Sapphire of Trigon:
- You can buy this decoration at level 14.
- The Dragonvale Star Sapphire of Trigon costs 30,000 Dragonvale Cash
- The size of this decoration is 1 x 1
- If you feel that you no longer need this decoration, or if you need to sell your items to get money, you have the option to sell the Dragonvale Star Sapphire of Trigon. Its selling price is 15,000 Dragonvale Cash.
- You will get 15,000 XP after you purchase this decoration.
- In-game description of the Dragonvale Star Sapphire of Trigon: “The magnetic platform helps hold aloft one of the Stars of Trigon while impressive wizardry was used to keep the storm cloud engulfing the Star. An impressive combined effort of science and magic.”
If you still don’t have the Sapphire Dragon, don’t purchase the Dragonvale Star Sapphire of Trigon hoping that you’ll get this month’s Gemstone Dragon. It does not increase your chances of getting the Sapphire Dragon. You can only rely on luck and you need to follow breeding guides in order to get the September Gemstone Dragon. Check out our Dragonvale: Breed The Sapphire Dragon page to know more about breeding the September Gemstone Dragon.
Purchasing decorations is only recommended for players who have a lot of money to spend. If you only have a few Dragonvale Cash, spend it on more important things. You might regret it later if you use your money on a decoration. Decorations are also recommended for people who want to earn XP.
This decoration can be placed wherever you want it. If you want to show people that you already have the Sapphire Dragon, assign a space for Gemstone decorations and then place it there.
We’d love to hear your thoughts about this latest decoration. Tell us by writing a comment below. You are also free to ask your questions about the Dragonvale Star Sapphire of Trigon. We also welcome suggestions for this Dragonvale blog.