Breeding rare dragons is no easy task in Dragonvale. However, it gives a sense of achievement especially for a Dragonvale fan. If you’re looking for the next rare dragon to breed, try getting the Dragonvale Sun Dragon. Don’t worry, we’ll help you. In this post, we will cover the basics on the Sun Dragon.
Breeding. There are plenty of breeding combinations tried by players. However, please remember that you will not be able to obtain the Dragonvale Sun Dragon on your first try. You need to be patient in getting this rare dragon. To increase your chance of getting the Sun Dragon, you need to have your dragons mate in the Epic Breeding Island. These are the tried and tested combinations:
- Mate a Crystal Dragon with a Blue Fire Dragon
- Mate a Fire Dragon with a Storm Dragon
- Mate a Flower Dragon with a Storm Dragon
- Mate a Storm Dragon with a Blue Fire Dragon
- Mate a Storm Dragon with a Mud Dragon
- Mate a Blue Fire Dragon with a Sonic Dragon
- Mate a Storm Dragon with a Swamp Dragon
- Mate a Firefly Dragon with a Cold Dragon
- Mate a Blue Fire Dragon with a Snow Dragon
- Mate a Blue Fire Dragon with a Storm Dragon
- Mate a Scorch Dragon with a Storm Dragon
- Mate a Firefly Dragon with an Ice Dragon
How would you know if you’ve obtained the Dragonvale Sun Dragon? Simply look at the incubation time. If it has a 48-hour incubation time, then you have obtained a Sun Dragon. You also need to look at its egg. If the egg has a sun on its shell, then you will soon be having the Sun Dragon.
Do you know how much money you’ll gain with a Dragonvale Sun Dragon? See its earning rates below:
- At level 1 the Frostfire Dragon earns 40 coins per minute
- At level 2 the Frostfire Dragon earns 64 coins per minute
- At level 3 the Frostfire Dragon earns 88 coins per minute
- At level 4 the Frostfire Dragon earns 113 coins per minute
- At level 5 the Frostfire Dragon earns 136 coins per minute
- At level 6 the Frostfire Dragon earns 162 coins per minute
- At level 7 the Frostfire Dragon earns 187 coins per minute
- At level 8 the Frostfire Dragon earns 214 coins per minute
- At level 9 the Frostfire Dragon earns 240 coins per minute
- At level 10 the Frostfire Dragon earns 260 coins per minute
Habitat. Give your Dragonvale Sun Dragon a cozy home by purchasing the Sun Habitat. This habitat can hold only one dragon. It costs 100,000 coins.
Cost. The Dragonvale Sun Dragon is a rare dragon. That’s why it’s incredibly expensive. You can purchase it from the market for 2,000 gems. You will gain 2,000,000 coins by selling this dragon.
Do you have more information about the Dragonvale Sun Dragon? Please tell us by posting your comments below. Check out our other pages to discover how to breed other rare dragons.