If you got lucky to finally have the Sun Dragon egg, then you need to prepare the place for the hatchling. Remember that dragons need to be placed in a proper habitat. Therefore, you have to purchase the Dragonvale Sun Habitat. Find out more about the Sun Dragon territory by reading this whole post.
Here are the quick facts about the Dragonvale Sun Habitat:
- The dragon that will be living in this habitat is a rare one. Still, you can obtain the Dragonvale Sun Habitat as early as level 10. Do your best to level up as soon as possible to get rare dragons.
- In just a couple of hours, you can have this habitat on your dragon island. Its total construction time is 2 hours only.
- You can only have 1 Sun Dragon living in this habitat.
- The Dragonvale Sun Habitat costs 100,000 Dragonvale Cash.
- You can only earn up to a certain amount in each habitat. The Dragonvale Sun Habitat can earn up to 750,000 Dragonvale Cash.
- Habitats can be sold at any time. If you need money, you can sell this habitat for 50,000 Dragonvale Cash.
- Buying from the market has extra perks including the bonus experience points. The Dragonvale Sun Habitat can give you 100,000 XP.
- In-game description of the Dragonvale Sun Habitat: “Ripping a hole through space and time to obtain a tiny actual star is pretty dangerous. Placing it safely in your dragon park is nigh impossible. Having a cozy home for your Sun Dragon? Priceless. Well, actually, no, it’s pretty expensive. But still worth it.”
Some players believe that getting the Dragonvale Sun Habitat can give them a higher chance of breeding the Sun Dragon. This is not true. So don’t waste your money on purchasing a habitat you cannot presently use. Remember that there are a lot of important purchases. You need to have the Sun Dragon before considering the construction of the Dragonvale Sun Habitat.
If you find this information helpful, we encourage you to share it with your friends who are also fond of playing Dragonvale. Aside from this Dragonvale Sun Habitat post, we also have facts about the other habitats posted in this blog. Check them out. Don’t forget to visit frequently for more Dragonvale updates.
It’s always good to get responses from our fellow dragon raisers. If you have something you’d like to add about the Dragonvale Sun Habitat, just it using the comment box below. All comments, suggestions and questions about this blog will also be entertained.