Wondering about the next dragon to breed in Dragonvale? How about breeding the Dragonvale Swamp Dragon? If it sounds good to you, then we can help you gain information about this dragon. Read on to know more about the Dragonvale Swamp Dragon.
Breeding. Breeding this dragon is very simple. All you need is to have a Plant Dragon mate with a Water Dragon in the breeding cave. To give Dragonvale players the best result, the Plant Dragon should be at level 10 and the Water Dragon should be at level 4. The total incubation time of the Dragonvale Swamp Dragon is 9 hours. Additionally, its egg shell has green, light blue and blue waves. Upon hatching this dragon, you will gain 8,000 XP. The Swamp Dragon evolves at level 4 and level 7.
Do you know how much you’ll earn with your Dragonvale Swamp Dragon? Check out its earning rates below:
- At level 1 the Swamp Dragon earns 9 coins per minute
- At level 2 the Swamp Dragon earns 15 coins per minute
- At level 3 the Swamp Dragon earns 20 coins per minute
- At level 4 the Swamp Dragon earns 25 coins per minute
- At level 5 the Swamp Dragon earns 31 coins per minute
- At level 6 the Swamp Dragon earns 37 coins per minute
- At level 7 the Swamp Dragon earns 42 coins per minute
- At level 8 the Swamp Dragon earns 48 coins per minute
- At level 9 the Swamp Dragon earns 53 coins per minute
- At level 10 the Swamp Dragon earns 59 coins per minute
Habitat. After hatching the Dragonvale Swamp Dragon it needs to be placed in its suitable habitat. Since it has the elements of Plant and Water, it should be placed in a Plant habitat or a Water habitat.
Cost. If you don’t want to breed the Dragonvale Swamp Dragon, you can purchase it from the market for 250 gems. Swamp Dragons can be sold for 250,000 coins each. Sell this dragon if you don’t have a Plant or a Water habitat or if you already have enough Swamp Dragons on your dragon island.
If you’ve decided to breed the Dragonvale Swamp Dragon, just follow the breeding guide that we have provided above. Do you have more information about the Swamp Dragon? Please do share them by posting your comments below. Don’t be shy to post your questions as well. Our fellow Dragonvale enthusiasts will be able to help you.
Do you have friends who enjoy playing Dragonvale? If they have yet to breed the Dragonvale Swamp Dragon, please do tell them about Dragonvale.net and direct them to this post.