The month of November is here and the dragonvale gemstone dragon for the month of November is the dragonvale Topaz Dragon. This cute and amazing dragon will only be availed for breeding during this month and it is therefore advisable that you should hurry and breed your Topaz Dragon before it is gone. How do you breed the dragonvale topaz dragon? Even before we show you how best to breed your Topaz Dragon, here are somethings you have to know about this November Gemstone Dragon:
- The Topaz Dragonvale Dragon is availed in the game play as from the 11th level of game play. Therefore, if you are below the 11th level of dragonvale game play, it will be best not to waste time trying to breed the Topaz Dragon.
- The incubation period for the Topaz dragon is 30 hours while the Topaz dragon breeding time is either 30 hours or 24 hours.
- If you want to buy the Topaz Dragonvale dragon instead of breeding, you will buy the topaz dragon for 1,500 dragonvale gems.
- The selling price for the topaz dragon is 1.5 million dragonvale coins. It also has 100,000 XP and the gemstone habitat as its habitat.
- The dragonvale Topaz Dragon Earning rates are as follows: At level one, they offer two gems per month, at level four, they give three dragonvale gems per month, At level eight four gems per month while at level ten they will give one gem per week.
- The Topaz dragon has been released alongside the new Topaz Portal decoration.
Dragonvale Topaz Dragon Breeding
Breeding the November gemstone dragon is as challenging as breeding the other gemstone dragons for other months. Just like other gemstone dragons, the dragonvale topaz dragon has only one sure combination for its breeding and this best combination for breeding the topaz dragon is:
- Dragonvale Cactus Dragon bred with Dragonvale Firefly Dragon
Some dragonvale fans suggest that the best level dragons for getting the Topaz dragon are level 13 firefly and cactus dragons. However, this is for you to experiment and verify its aunthenticity. Is there more about the Topaz dragon that we have missed? If there is something left to be said about the Dragonvale Topaz Dragon, feel free to post your comments here.