Have you heard of the dragonvale track? Perhaps not because it has just been released into the dragonvale market place. This exiting track for dragonvale has been added into your game with the intention of giving you more fun with your dragonvale game play.
What do you need to know about the dragonvale track? Here are some facts about this new dragonvale building:
- About The Dragonvale Track
Have you ever thought of your dragons engaging in a race? If they ever did, which dragonvale dragon would win? Just the other week, when dragonvale backflip studios introduced the scoria dragon, they praised it for its speed at races. Who knows, perhaps the scoria dragonvale dragon was introduced for the purposes of winning races!
The dragonvale track is the special place where all races will occur. Groom your dragons for stiff competition even as you build your dragonvale track. The races are not going to be easy but they will be very exciting and very entertaining.
- Acquiring Your Dragonvale Track
Are you interested in getting your dragonvale track so that you can start racing? If you are, then, here is all you need to know about getting your dragonvale track:
- You will never get the dragonvale track if you are below level 15 of dragonvale game play. This means that for you to build your dragonvale track, you will have to be above the fifteenth level of dragonvale game play.
- You will need 250,000 dragonvale coins to purchase your dragonvale track. However, should you decide to sell your dragonvale track, you will sell it for half its buying price which is 125,000.
- The dragonvale track takes four hours to build and this needs patience on your side even as you groom your dragons for the various races.
- Racing is not free once you have your dragonvale track. There is a small price to be paid for you to race. The price for racing in the dragonvale track is 50,000 dragonvale coins. This will ensure that you only race when you are serious about it and only give your best dragons for the races.
One reason why you really need the dragonvale track is because it will help you in attracting visitors into your dragonvale park. There are also great rewards prepared for you when your dragon is quick enough to win races. Some people think that you can win dragons when you win races, however, this is not true. The prices that can be won when you win races on the dragonvale track are: Treats, Dragonvale Gems, Dragonvale Coins and XP.
Which is the fastest dragon in dragonvale races done on the dragonvale track? Please help the dragonvale fans know which dragon they can use to win races! It will also be good to know the price you won during the races and how many times your dragon won the races on the dragonvale track.