Each dragon is indeed a valuable treasure. But when talking about real treasure in Dragonvale, the Dragonvale Treasure Habitat would probably pop into your mind. Unfortunately, all the treasure you see on this habitat cannot be used in the game. You can, however, collect the treasure earned by the Gold Dragon—the only dragon that can reside in the Dragonvale Treasure Island.
Do you want to know more about this brand new Dragonvale habitat? See below to get quick information on the Dragonvale Treasure Habitat:
- This brand new habitat can be purchased once you’re at level 17.
- The total build time of the Dragonvale Treasure Habitat is six hours.
- This habitat is able to keep two dragons.
- This brand new habitat is very expensive. It will cost you 5,000,000 Dragonvale Cash.
- The Dragonvale Treasure Habitat can hold a total of 750,000 Dragonvale Cash. Collect the money once it reaches the limit. That’s the time it can start earning again.
- As always, the selling price of a habitat is always half its buying price. Therefore, once this is sold, you will get 2,500,000 Dragonvale Cash.
- Every Dragonvale purchase gives the player additional XP. If you purchase this habitat, you will get 75,000 XP.
- The size of this habitat is 6 x 6.
- In-game description of the Dragonvale Treasure Habitat: “The old myth that dragons hoard treasure came about thanks to one of the more unique behaviors of rare metal dragons …they like to sleep on pillows made of piles of treasure. Thankfully, this habitat holds a king’s fortune and should be able to keep a couple of these precious dragons happy for quite some time! If you happen to notice any of your valuables missing you should probably look here first though. Just in case.”
The Dragonvale Treasure Habitat may be expensive. But if you think about it, it has an added advantage. It is the first rare habitat that can hold two rare dragons. Purchase this only when you’re confident that you’ll have the Gold Dragon. Don’t purchase it hoping that it will increase your chance of getting the Gold Dragon.
Now that you have learned about the Dragonvale Treasure Habitat, it’s time to tell your friends about this new habitat. If you’re curious about the other habitats of Dragonvale, you can check out the Dragonvale Habitats section.
We always appreciate your feedback. Do you want to add anything about the Dragonvale Treasure Habitat? We encourage you to share your information, thoughts and experiences about this brand new Dragonvale habitat. Just add your comments under this post.