It’s amazing how a floating island can sustain dragons in Dragonvale. When you start playing this pet simulation game, you get a lovely nature park which will eventually be filled with adorable dragons. So if you love nature, then it’s time to breed the Dragonvale Tree Dragon.
Breeding. There are a lot of ways to obtain the Dragonvale Tree Dragon. Let’s look at the combinations that have been tested by Dragonvale players:
- Plant Dragon and Earth Dragon (you can also interchange this order)
- Plant Dragon and Moss Dragon
- Plant Dragon and Crystal Dragon
- Mud Dragon and Plant Dragon
The egg of the Dragonvale Tree Dragon is green in color and has silver diamond-shaped spots on its shell. Its incubation time is 14 hours. Once you’ve hatched and placed it in its proper habitat, you will gain 8,000 XP. The Tree Dragon evolves at level 4 and level 7.
Are you wondering how much you will earn if you have a Dragonvale Tree Dragon on your dragon island? Check out its earning rates below:
- At level 1 the Tree Dragon earns 5 coins per minute
- At level 2 the Tree Dragon earns 8 coins per minute
- At level 3 the Tree Dragon earns 12 coins per minute
- At level 4 the Tree Dragon earns 15 coins per minute
- At level 5 the Tree Dragon earns 18 coins per minute
- At level 6 the Tree Dragon earns 21 coins per minute
- At level 7 the Tree Dragon earns 25 coins per minute
- At level 8 the Tree Dragon earns 28 coins per minute
- At level 9 the Tree Dragon earns 31 coins per minute
- At level 10 the Tree Dragon earns 35 coins per minute
Habitat. Dragonvale dragons usually have 2 suitable habitats. Since the Dragonvale Tree Dragon has the elements of Plant and Earth, you need to place it in either the Plant or Earth habitat.
Cost. If you decide not to breed the Dragonvale Tree Dragon, you can purchase it from the market for 25 gems. Should you think that you already have enough Tree Dragons on your dragon island, you can sell them for 5,000 coins each.
Additional Hint. You can possibly obtain the Sandstorm Dragon when you mate a Tree Dragon with an Air Dragon at the breeding cave. Keep on trying until you get the Dragonvale Sandstorm Dragon.
Now that you have proper information about the Dragonvale Tree Dragon, you may try breeding it based on our guide mentioned above. Do you want to share your knowledge about the Tree Dragon? Please do post them below. We’d love to hear from you!