We’re pretty sure you loved Dragonvale’s Version 1.11.0 Update. After all, a new and unique dragon became available in our favorite game. We have posted the different features added to version 1.11.0. So in this post, we’d like to list all the updates so that people who have not yet downloaded the new version can run through a quick list of what’s latest in Dragonvale.
Main Highlights of Dragonvale’s Version 1.11.0 Update
- A new dragon is now available. Kairos, the name of the new dragon, is Backflip Studios’ first legendary dragon for Dragonvale. It has the ability to accelerate time in your nature park.
- The Perch of Kairos has been added. This habitat and the three artifacts are needed to summon the legendary dragon.
- The Chronolith artifact has been added. This is needed to complete the first upgrade of the Perch of Kairos.
- The Time Claw artifact has been added. This is for the completion of the second upgrade of the Perch of Kairos.
- The Statue of Kairos has been added. This is for the final upgrade of the Perch of Kairos. Completion of this upgrade enables you to summon Kairos, The Legendary Dragon.
- The level cap of Dragonvale has been increased to level 40.
- There are new Halloween updates aside from the re-released features (from last year). The Ghost Dragon and the Tower Hollow were added.
- The habitat quota has been increased. Remember that although the Perch of Kairos is a habitat, it won’t count in your habitat quota.
Owners of the 2nd Gen. iPod touch will not be able to enjoy this update. If you want to experience new updates from Dragonvale and from different games, consider purchasing a latest iDevice.
We have already posted about the different features added with Dragonvale’s Version 1.11.0 Update. Check them out on the home page of this blog. If you need tips in playing Dragonvale, just look around to find the guides that you need. We constantly update this blog with what’s latest about Dragonvale. Always check back for the latest news about Dragonvale. Sharing is caring, so don’t forget to recommend this site to fellow Dragonvale fans.
What do you think of the new features added to the Dragonvale Version 1.11.0 Update? Did you like the idea of having a legendary dragon that has amazing time bending powers? We certainly love to hear your opinions. Add your comments below this post.