Dragons in Dragonvale have different personalities—some are friendly, some are gentle, while others are playful. One of the playful dragons is the Dragonvale Water Dragon. According to the in-game description, it splashes water to its visitors due to its playfulness. Do you want to know more about this basic dragon? Read on.
Like other basic dragons, the Dragonvale Water Dragon can be bought from the market. It is the last dragon that you can acquire with coins. After purchasing the Water Dragon, you will get an egg that is purple in color with blue waves on its shell. You need to wait for 4 hours before hatching the Dragonvale Water Dragon. Once you’ve hatched and placed the baby Water Dragon in its proper habitat, you will gain 3,000 XP. This basic dragon evolves at level 4 and level 7. The opposite element of the Water Dragon is Lightning which means that it cannot be bred with a basic Lightning Dragon. This dragon is necessary for breeding another basic dragon. When you have a Fire Dragon mate with a Water Dragon, you’ll get the basic Air Dragon.
Do you want to know how much money you’ll gain with your own Dragonvale Water Dragon? See its earning rates per level below:
- At level 1 the Water Dragon earns 8 coins per minute
- At level 2 the Water Dragon earns 13 coins per minute
- At level 3 the Water Dragon earns 18 coins per minute
- At level 4 the Water Dragon earns 24 coins per minute
- At level 5 the Water Dragon earns 29 coins per minute
- At level 6 the Water Dragon earns 34 coins per minute
- At level 7 the Water Dragon earns 39 coins per minute
- At level 8 the Water Dragon earns 44 coins per minute
- At level 9 the Water Dragon earns 50 coins per minute
- At level 10 the Water Dragon earns 55 coins per minute
Habitat. All your basic dragons can only survive in one habitat which is based on their primary element. Therefore, the Dragonvale Water Dragon can only be placed in a Water habitat.
Cost. You can purchase the Dragonvale Water Dragon using 500,000 coins. If you feel that you need space in a habitat to make way for other dragons that require a Water habitat, you may sell your Water Dragon for 250,000 coins.
Stay tuned for more updates. If you have friends who just began playing Dragonvale, you can tell them about this website. We provide tips, tricks and guides about our favorite dragon-raising game. Do you have more information about the Dragonvale Water Dragon? Please do share them by posting your comments below.