Your water dragons cannot be placed just anywhere. And because they are lovable and adorable, you can’t put them inside cages either. Remember that they need to feel at home. That exactly the reason why you need to build a Dragonvale Water Habitat on your dragon island. Read further to know the different things about the home of the Water Dragons.
Here is the quick information on the Dragonvale Water Habitat:
- You can start building this habitat at level 14.
- The total construction of the Dragonvale Water Habitat is 4 hours.
- This habitat can give shelter to 2 dragons.
- This habitat costs 100,000 Dragonvale Cash.
- The Dragonvale Water Habitat can earn up to 15,000 Dragonvale Cash. Players must collect the money upon reaching the maximum capacity. Afterwards, the habitat will start earning again.
- This habitat can be sold whenever the player wishes to. Its selling price is 50,000 Dragonvale Cash.
- Purchases in Dragonvale award players with experience points. Upon having the Dragonvale Water Habitat, you will be rewarded with 100,000 XP.
- In-game description of the Dragonvale Water Habitat: “Thousands of gallons of water have been teleported here from the tropical Nes Lake, native home of the elusive water dragon. This crystal clear water travels through rich mineral streams and magical crystal caves to provide just the right environment for your water dragon to be happy and healthy, and we brought some right here for you to use!”
Do you want to know the Water Dragons of Dragonvale? Here are the dragons that can live in the Dragonvale Water Habitat:
- Water Dragon
- Swamp Dragon
- Ice Dragon
- Mud Dragon
- Seaweed Dragon
- Fog Dragon Dragon
- Iceberg Dragon
- Rust Dragon
- Plasma Dragon
- Current Dragon
- Panlong Dragon (limited edition dragon)
Dragonvale will be more fun if you play with friends. Try to invite others play our dragon raising game. If you already have friends who have just started playing Dragonvale, let them know about the Dragonvale Water Habitat. Just tell them about this post. You can make our game more enjoyable by looking into the other sections of this blog. We have different tips, tricks and information about the different dragons in Dragonvale. We regularly post updates to this blog so don’t forget to check back always.
We are always excited about hearing from our fellow dragon raisers. If you have any additional information about the Dragonvale Water Habitat or if there’s anything that you’d like to share about it, just post them using the comment box below. Questions, comments and suggestions about this topic are also welcome.