Are you looking for more dragons to breed? If you haven’t heard about the Dragonvale Willow Dragon, then it’s time that you learn about it through this blog. If you don’t have it yet, then make the Willow Dragon your next dragon to breed. In this post, we will be providing you the general information about the Willow Dragon.
Breeding. Breeding the Willow Dragon is easy. You just need an Air Dragon and a Plant Dragon (you can change their position). Have them mate at the breeding cave to obtain the Dragonvale Willow Dragon. The egg of this gloomy-looking dragon has purple and green-colored swirls. Its incubation time is 8 hours. Once you’ve hatched and placed this dragon on its suitable habitat, you will gain 2,000 XP. The evolving levels of the Dragonvale Willow Dragon are at level 4 and level 7.
Do you want to know how much you’ll earn with your Dragonvale Willow Dragon? Check out its earning rates below:
- At level 1 the Willow Dragon earns 7 coins per minute
- At level 2 the Willow Dragon earns 12 coins per minute
- At level 3 the Willow Dragon earns 16 coins per minute
- At level 4 the Willow Dragon earns 21 coins per minute
- At level 5 the Willow Dragon earns 25 coins per minute
- At level 6 the Willow Dragon earns 30 coins per minute
- At level 7 the Willow Dragon earns 34 coins per minute
- At level 8 the Willow Dragon earns 39 coins per minute
- At level 9 the Willow Dragon earns 43 coins per minute
- At level 10 the Willow Dragon earns 48 coins per minute
Habitats. It’s a must to place the dragons in their proper habitats which are based on their elements. The Dragonvale Willow Dragon has the elements of Air and Plant. Therefore, they should be placed in either an Air habitat or a Plant habitat.
Cost. You’ll be spending a huge amount of gems if you decide to purchase a Dragonvale Willow Dragon from the market. This dragon costs 1000 gems. If you want to instantly get money from your Willow Dragon, you can sell it for 1,000,000 coins.
Have you finally decided to breed the Dragonvale Willow Dragon? Just follow our guide to be able to successfully breed it. If you have more information about this dragon, don’t hesitate to post them below. If you have questions regarding the Dragonvale Willow Dragon, you may post them as well. A lot of Dragonvale enthusiasts can help you.
Please do tell your friends about Dragonvale.net. We regularly update this blog with what’s latest about our favorite dragon-raising game.