There has never existed a dragon like the dragonvale brass dragon before. This is because it is the only dragon that has two heads. As a matter of fact, some dragonvale fans believe that having the dragonvale brass dragon is like having two dragons in one.
Facts about the dragonvale brass dragon
There is much that you will have to know about the dragonvale brass dragon. However, here are some of the facts you need to know about this dragon:
- You cannot get the dragonvale brass dragon without first obtaining the dragonvale metal dragon. This is because the dragonvale brass dragon has an element of metal in its structure and therefore the metal dragon will be needed as one of the combinations for breeding the dragonvale brass dragon.
- The other element of the dragonvale brass dragon is the dragonvale fire dragon.
- The dragonvale brass dragon breeding time is five hours.
- Dragonvale brass dragons are often very social especially among themselves. Therefore, it will do you good to have one or more in your park especially for the sake of your visitors.
How to Breed the dragonvale brass dragon
Here is the best combination for breeding dragonvale brass dragon.
- Dragon metal dragon (left) + Dragonvale fire dragon (right)
Do you know of any other combinations that worked in the breeding of dragonvale brass dragon? If you do, we will appreciate if you post your findings here so that the other dragonvale fans got to know. More to this, we will still be updating this blog with more information on dragonvale brass dragon and therefore don’t forget to check back often for more information on dragonvale brass dragon.
To breed and get the brass dragon in DragonVale you must use the core elements of the brass dragon. The core elements to the brass dragon as mentioned are fire and metal which means you need to breed a metal on the left and a fire dragon on the right to get the brass dragon. The breeding time for this dragon is also 5 hours. Please rate the brass dragon breeding guide with 5 stars if you found it helpful for you!
For a long time it was thought that dragons with multiple heads were nothing more than a myth. Thanks to the discovery of the brass dragon, we now know that they aren’t a myth at all! Brass dragons are extremely social, especially with themselves.