As you will discover, the dragonvale mine dragon is one of the metal dragons that have recently been released into dragonvale game play with the introduction of dragonvale version 1.7.0 update.
What is so special about the mine dragon? Here are some things you ought to know about dragonvale mine dragon:
- As per its game description, it exists in the deep dramoria mines. As such, the dragonvale mine dragon habitat can either be the dragonvale cold habitat or the dragonvale metal habitat.
- The mine dragon has a breeding time of ten hours. For you to breed dragonvale mine dragon, you will have to be at the seventeenth level of game play. Therefore, do not struggle trying to breed the mine dragon if you are below level 17.
- The mine dragon will give you 1,500,000 XP from its breeding.
- Should you not be in a position to breed dragonvale mine dragon, then you can buy your mine dragon for 750 dragonvale gems.
- Dragonvale mine dragons also have very poor eyesight and most of the times will use their beads to feel their way around.
Breeding dragonvale Mine Dragon
The best combination for breeding dragonvale mine dragon is:
- Placing dragonvale metal dragon to the left and dragonvale cold dragon on the right.
Should you know of any other combination that works in mine dragon breeding, please post it here so that the dragonvale fans may know. We shall be updating our blog with more information in regard to the dragonvale mine dragon. There is much more left that we will be telling you. As such, please check in again with us later on to get more information about the dragonvale mine dragon.