Dragonvale rust dragon is another one of the metal dragons that have been unveiled with the new dragonvale version 1.7.0 update. There is lots that you need to know about the dragonvale rust dragon that we shall present to you later.
As per now, what is important is for you to know how to breed the rust dragon. However, here are other basic facts and features of the rust dragon that may just help you as you struggle to breed dragonvale rust dragon:
- Dragon rust dragon has two elements within its structure. Dragonvale rust dragon elements are water and metal. As such, according to its description. dragonvale rust dragon is a dragon that is a perfect swimmer as compared to none of the dragons in your island.
- On appearance, the dragonvale rust dragon looks similar to plant and water dragons though the difference is evident only in the fact that it has a metalic body.
- Dragonvale rust dragon can be bought from the dragonvale market for 750 dragonvale gems and will survive on a water or metal habitat.
- For you to get the dragonvale rust dragon, you will have to be at least on the 17th level of game play. Therefore, those who are still on the lower dragonvale levels should not waste time trying to breed the rust dragon.
- The dragonvale rust dragon incubation period is eight hours and upon hatch, it will give you 1,750,000 Xp.
Breeding dragonvale rust dragon
There may be many other combinations that are yet to be tried for breeding the dragonvale rust dragon. When we get such combinations, we will be updating our list. However, as per now, the best combination for breeding the dragonvale rsut dragon is:
Do you know of any other combiniations used in breeding dragonvale rust dragon? If you do, then please post your combinations here and let the other dragonvale fans have a try of the said combinations.