Have you heard of the Sakura dragon? Dragonvale Sakura dragon, together with the dragonvale dodo dragon and Dragonvale steel dragon are the newest members to join the ever growing family of the dragonvale dragons. What do you know about the dragonvale sakura dragon? Do you know how to breed dragonvale sakura dragon? If you still have no information in relation to this dragon, you should not be worried for here, we present to you all you need to know about dragonvale sakura dragon.
Here are some dragonvale sakura dragon facts to start you off:
- Dragonvale Sakura Dragon is available as from level seven of dragonvale game play. This means that should you be at the lower levels, there is no need troubling yourself with trying to breed the Sakura dragon.
- It may interest you to also note that the incubation period for the Dragonvale Sakura Dragon is 10 hours. As such, should you get an egg with 10 hours incubation, then, viola! You have hit a Sakura Dragon!
- The habitat for the dragonvale sakura dragon are either plant, earth or fire.
- The positives for the Sakura Dragon are therefore either plant, fire or earth while the negatives are metal, air and cold.
Buying The Dragonvale Sakura Dragon
If for some reason you don’t wish to breed your own dragonvale sakura dragon and feel that it is better to buy one, then, you have to know that you will need three hundred dragonvale gems to purchase. However, while selling dragonvale sakura dragon, you will sell it off for five hundred thousand dragonvale coins.
How Do you breed the Dragonvale Sakura Dragon?
Breeding the dragonvale Sakura dragon will need you to have in place its habitat which has been mentioned above. After this, you may as well try out the following combinations for breeding sakura dragon in dragonvale:
- Dragonvale Tree Dragon and Dragonvale Flower Dragon
- Dragonvale Flower Dragon and Dragonvale Plant Dragon
- Dragonvale Fire Dragon and Dragonvale Mos Dragon
- Dragonvale Clover Dragon and Dragonvale Fire Dragon
Sakura Dragon Egg
The Dragonvale Sakura Dragon egg is brown in color with pink like flowers on its surface as shown in the illustration we have provided for you. When the egg hatches, you gain 30,00XP.
Do you know something about the Sakura Dragon that we dont know? Do you need help in breeding the sakura dragon? Are there some breeding combinations for the dragonvale sakura dragon that are missing from our list? If you have something more that you want to share about dragonvale sakura dragon, then, post it here and let the other dragonvale fans know. More to this, if you check back here for more information about this mobile game later on, you will find that we have updated our blog for you!