Just exactly how do you breed the dragonvale steel dragon? There are several combinations that will assist you in breeding the dragonvale steel dragon. However, patience will be needed for successful breeding of the dragonvale steel dragon as it may take several tries to successfully get a steel dragon.
- Dragonvale Steel Dragon Egg
As shown in the photo, the steel dragon egg is dark purple in color with white snow flakes on its surface.
- Best steel dragon breeding Combinations
There may be many combinations used to breed the dragonvale steel dragon. However, the best breeding combination for dragonvale steel dragon are as follows:
- On the left, place the dragonvale metal dragon while on the right place the dragonvale cold dragon
- On the left, place the dragonvale mine dragon while on the right place the dragonvale fire dragon on the normal breeding cave
- On the left, place the dragonvale Chrome dragon while on the right place the dragonvale Ice dragon
- On the left, place the dragonvale metal dragon while on the right place the dragonvale bloom dragon
The best place you will get your dragonvale steel dragon is in the normal breeding cave. As such, try and breed your steel dragons from there. Also, remember that:
- The incubation period for dragonvale steel dragon is 14 hours.
- The dragonvale steel dragon is sold for 750 gems while the selling price is 1.5 million dragonvale coins.
- The positives are metal and cold while the negatives for the steel dragon are plant and fire.
- The dragonvale steel dragon is available only as from level 19 of the game play.
Is there anything more you know about how to breed the steel dragon that we have not talked about? Are there some good breeding combinations for the steel dragon that we have missed? If there are, then, please post them here so that they can be tried out by the rest of the dragonvale fans! Also, remember to come back for more updates on the dragonvale mobile game.