Do you know how to breed the dragonvale pollen dragon? Even before the dust settles, dragonvale backflip studios have yet released yet another new dragonvale dragon. This time round, they have the dragonvale pollen dragon in their ever growing list of dragonvale dragons. Have you heard of the pollen dragonvale dragon? Here are some important breeding facts on the new dragonvale pollen dragon:
- About the dragonvale pollen dragon
The pollen dragonvale dragon is available in dragonvale as from the fourteenth level of game play. Therefore, if you are below level 14 in dragonvale, it is no use trying to get the new dragonvale pollen dragon. The dragonvale pollen dragon is not a limited time dragon and thus is here with us to stay.
- Dragonvale Pollen Dragon Incubation Period
The Incubation period for the dragonvale pollen dragon is seven hours. However, if you are interested in buying the new dragonvale pollen dragon, it will cost you one thousand dragonvale gems to purchase this new dragonvale dragon. However if you are selling your dragovale pollen dragon, you will sell it for one million dragonvale coins.
- Dragonvale Pollen Dragon Egg
The dragonvale pollen dragon egg is green in color though somehow smaller than the rest of the other dragonvale eggs. It is also round unlike the other dragonvale eggs that are oval in shape.
- Dragonvale Pollen Dragon Breeding Combinations
breeding the new dragonvale pollen dragon may seem easy because of its elements.
- Dragonvale Metal dragon and Dragonvale Willow
- Dragonvale Plant Dragon with Dragonvale Air Dragon
- Dragonvale Plant Dragon with Dragonvale sandstorm Dragon
- Dragonvale Willow Dragon with Dragonvale chrome Dragon
- Dragonvale Mud Dragon with Dragonvale fireworks Dragon
Do you have any other good breeding combinations for the dragonvale pollen dragon? If you do, then, post your breeding combinations here and let the other dragonvale fans try them out. Otherwise check back later for more updates on the dragonvale pollen dragon.