Do you want to breed the dragonvale electrum dragon? Then read on! The electrum dragon came into the game market on July 11 2013 and has since been loved by many players. According to the game descriptions, “ While experimenting with lightning magic, three wizard brothers from the Stater family attracted the attention of an electrum dragon. Shocked at the discovery of a new Treasure dragon, they quickly dispatched in all directions to inform everyone of this new, epic breed.”
Here are some facts you need to know about the electrum dragonvale dragon:
- This is a treasure dragonvale dragon. This means that for you to breed the electrum dragon, you will need to combine dragons with a treasure element.
- The electrum dragon is available as from level 17 of game play. This means that you cannot breed this dragon when you are at lower levels of game play.
- The dragon has a breeding time of 47 and a half hours which can be shortened to 38 hours. Its incubation period is similar to its normal breeding time at 47 and a half hours.
- Because it is a treasure dragon, it resides in a treasure habitat.
- If you do not want to breed the electrum dragon, you can buy it from the market at 2,200 gems. The selling price is however four and a half million coins.
- The electrum dragon coin earning rates are 27 coins at level one, 107 coins per minute at level six and 171 coins per minute at level ten.
- Dragonvale Magnetic Dragon bred with Dragonvale Lightening Dragon
- Dragonvale Magnetic Dragon bred with Dragonvale Willow Dragon
- Dragonvale Chrome Dragon bred with Dragonvale Scorch Dragon
- Dragonvale Copper Dragon bred with Dragonvale Sonic Dragon.