Is there a dragonvale eclipse dragon? The reason why we have to ask this question is because many dragonvale fans are claiming that the dragonvale eclipse dragon is the rarest of all the dragonvale dragons. Here is what they claim:
- That the dragonvale eclipse dragon has an incubation period of 98 hours.
- That the dragonvale eclipse dragon has sun and moon elements and therefore can only be bred by combinations of dragonvale dragons with such elements.
- That there are YouTube videos supporting the claim for the dragonvale eclipse dragon.
- Some dragonvale fans are even claiming to have bought the dragonvale eclipse dragon.
- There are those who say that with the eclipse dragonvale dragon in your dragonvale island, you are able to turn your game into day or night whenever you feel like.
However, despite all the above claims, does the eclipse dragonvale dragon really exist? What is the reality? The reality is that there is no dragonvale eclipse dragon. Unless you have proof beyond the rumours being spread around by some dragonvale fans. There are several reasons as to why the eclipse dragonvale dragon will remain to be a myth and hoax and here are some of these reasons:
- No one knows how the dragonvale eclipse dragon looks like. There is no dragonvale eclipse dragon egg pedestal, decoration or any other sign of this dragonvale dragon in the game.
- No one has ever bred the dragonvale eclipse dragon. People are only speaking about the dragonvale eclipse dragon without having much to say about its breeding, its habitat and no one really has proof that it is there.
Do you want to prove that the dragonvale eclipse dragon exists? If you do, then, why not breed one and share your dragonvale eclipse dragon with the rest of the dragonvale fans? Like the eclipse dragon, there are many other dragons that the dragonvale fans have forwarded as existing while they are not there. Why not let the dragonvale fans know of these hoax dragons by posting them here.